At Fundit Finance we understand that your personal information is private and you want it to be used in the right way. With that in mind we take your privacy very seriously at Fundit Finance.
Fundit Finance Pty Ltd (Fundit Finance) is bound by the Privacy Act and National Privacy Principles (NNPs)
How we collect your Personal Information
We will only collect personal information from you that is relevant to providing products and services to you. This information will only be collected with your prior consent (your consent may be express or implied), or otherwise in accordance with the Privacy Act.
We may at times collect from you, personal information about someone else. This may occur when applying for finance in joint names and personal information is provided about a spouse, family member or other person. If this occurs you must insure that you have their consent to provide such information about them.
Upon accessing our website you may be contacted by a Fundit Finance team member who assist in answering any questions – please note all information given is general product information and only relates to our products. You may advise a Fundit Finance team member that you do not wish for further assistance.
In order for you to take certain actions on the Sites, we may require you to provide us with Personal Information includes the following types of data:
- name, address, email details, contact numbers, date of birth and driver’s licence;
- vehicle details and any vehicle finance provided by Fundit Finance
- information collected from marketing campaigns and product research
- any other information a person provides to us; and
- any other personal information which Fundit Finance is required to collect for identification verification purposes.
If you make an application for consumer or commercial credit, Fundit Finance may do any, or all of the following:
- Notify a credit reporting agency you have applied for credit with them, the amount of credit requested
- Provide your personal information to a credit reporting agency
- Exchange credit information about you with a credit reporting agency and any credit provider named in a credit report from that agency, or any credit provider named in your application
- Disclose information about your proposed loan and your credit information to a guarantor or a prospective guarantor.
Fundit Finance using my Personal Information?
We use your information in a variety of ways to help us run the Sites. This may be any, or all of the following:
- to facilitate the processing of a transaction between you and a third party
- to administer your account and respond to customer service enquiries
- to send you updates about the Sites, improve our sites and marketing
Keeping Personal Information confidential?
- comply with a court order or other legal process,
- to protect our rights or property,
- in connection with our sale, merger, consolidation, change of control.
Information we may collect and hold
Like many other websites, Fundit Finance may automatically collect certain information when you visit our sites. This information log may include: IP addresses, type of browser, internet service provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages and a number of clicks to analyse trends. Information of this type is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable but helps us improve the user experience of our website.
All correspondence related to privacy matters should be directed to:
Attn: Privacy Officer
Fundit Finance Pty Ltd
P.O Box 153
Malvern VIC 3144
Telephone: 1300 386 318
We take your privacy concerns seriously. Where you express any concerns that we have interfered with your privacy, we will respond and provide you with a person of direct contact in handling your matter and when you can expect a further response.