Australian Credit Licence
Australian Credit Licence Number: 474679
Fundit Finance Pty Ltd holds an Australian Credit Licence, granted by ASIC.
For a company to be granted an Australian Credit Licence the company must comply with a strict set of regulations designed to promote ethical business practices and consumer protection that include:
- practice responsible lending guidelines,
- member of an approved External Dispute Resolution scheme,
- ensure staff are trained and qualified appropriately,
- maintaining current Professional Indemnity Insurance
The Australian Credit Licensing scheme is designed to ensure protection for consumers when dealing with finance brokers and credit providers.
Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
FBAA Member Number: 329674
Fundit Finance Pty Ltd is an accredited member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
An FBAA membership requires applicants to meet strict criteria and abide by the following:
- FBAA’s Code of Conduct,
- utilising an approved External Dispute Resolution Service,
- hold Professional Indemnity Insurance,
- obtain and hold relevant industry certificates and qualifications,
- providing compliance training to staff,
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
AFCA Member Number: 43168
Fundit Finance Pty Ltd is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
CIO operates an independent External Dispute Resolution Service available to clients to resolve any dispute that may arise with a AFCA Member. AFCA has replaced the Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO).